Senior Management Requirements is one of the Reasons for Offering Mobile Services on Intranets
If you take the survey set up by Martin White, Intranet Focus Ltd. and IntraTeam you can see the results straight after.
Here are the questions you can find the answer for:
- What is the current status of providing access to corporate information to your employees over mobile SMART PHONES?
- What is the current status of providing access to corporate information to your employees over mobile TABLET PCS?
- If you are already offering, or in 2011 are planning to offer mobile services what has been the reasons for doing so?
- What do you regard as the business case for mobile access?
- What corporate information could be of value though mobile access, other than emails?
- What approach are you considering for mobile search?
- What do you see as the issues in providing mobile access?
- If you are planning to provide mobile access in either 2011 or 2012 which platforms you will be initially supporting?
- What approaches are you considering to the development of mobile apps?
If you already have taken the survey you can see the results in the same link.
So far 74 have responded to the survey.